Welcome to our seminar on 6.2.2019 at 11:30 – 16:00 in Jätkäsaari, Helsinki. You can follow the three sessions of the seminar also in the net.
The subjects are:
- Electronic signing, digital signing, eIDAS, PadES
- PKI Management and Managed PKI
- SSL/TLS certificates – what lies ahead?
We have invited a very experienced group of presenters and facilitators:
- Chris Bailey, VP Strategy and Business Development, Entrust Datacard
- Chris is a founding member in the CA/Browser Forum which regulates practices for SSL/TLS certificates
- Robert Hann, Sales Director, Entrust Datacard
- Robert has a long experience in providing eSign and PKI solutions for European organizations
- Antti Larvala, Director for Development, eSign for Visma Solutions
- Antti has been founding one of Finland’s first and largest services for eSign
- Thomas Malmberg, CEO, Mintsecurity
- Thomas is very experienced in security solutions of Finnish organizations and he is a board member in the Finnish Information Security Association
- David Terry, Business Development Director, Entrust Datacard
- David has a profound understanding of the market situation in eSign and PKI business
More information and detailed program on our website: https://www.wesentra.com/seminars.html
Register to attend by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The seminar/webinar is free-of-charge.