Our seminar ”Electronic signing, PKI Management and SSL certificates” on Feb-6 2019 was attended by over 40 professionals with lots of experience about cyber security. The seminar was streamed on-line to the net and it is still available as recordings. This article provides the links to the recordings and the material as well as highlights from the first session.Continue reading “Video streams from our seminar on Feb-6 and highlights from session ”Electronic signing, digital signing, eIDAS, PadES””
Welcome to our seminar on 6.2.2019 at 11:30 – 16:00 in Jätkäsaari, Helsinki. You can follow the three sessions of the seminar also in the net.
The subjects are:
- Electronic signing, digital signing, eIDAS, PadES
- PKI Management and Managed PKI
- SSL/TLS certificates – what lies ahead?
We have invited a very experienced group of presenters and facilitators:
- Chris Bailey, VP Strategy and Business Development, Entrust Datacard
- Chris is a founding member in the CA/Browser Forum which regulates practices for SSL/TLS certificates
- Robert Hann, Sales Director, Entrust Datacard
- Robert has a long experience in providing eSign and PKI solutions for European organizations
- Antti Larvala, Director for Development, eSign for Visma Solutions
- Antti has been founding one of Finland’s first and largest services for eSign
- Thomas Malmberg, CEO, Mintsecurity
- Thomas is very experienced in security solutions of Finnish organizations and he is a board member in the Finnish Information Security Association
- David Terry, Business Development Director, Entrust Datacard
- David has a profound understanding of the market situation in eSign and PKI business
More information and detailed program on our website: https://www.wesentra.com/seminars.html
Register to attend by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The seminar/webinar is free-of-charge.